Friday, August 27, 2010

NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE, YOU'RE ALWAYS ALONE..


These past months have been the bottom, hopefully. My bottom is certainly not the bottom that the others in our group have been to. I have been gone so much, Hawaii..have not had one day to surf. And, if I did, the surf was flat. Got here this time on Wednesday the 25th, went to work and the Security Guard who works the regular day shift, says to me, " Shoots, brother Jonas, you got to call me next time before you come, so I'll know when the surf is going to be flat." Classic. I'm like the Brady Bunch tiki.
I did get to take my son to MALIBU last Sunday, he suited up and then caught two waves, while I sat on the beach, nursing my back surgery. Hopefully this weekend...Maybe I can yell at someone too..

No comments:

Post a Comment