Thursday, November 18, 2010

SWEDISH HOT CURLS pt.2



My auction ends, I get an email from a guy in Sweden saying that he was interested in my board, or boards. He wants them sent to Sweden? We email back and forth regarding the hassle of packing and shipping. At first, I thought he was going to say that he would be traveling to LA and he would like to pick them up..I tell him that I was hesitant, really because I thought he was pulling my leg..I mean who surfs in Sweden? Daniel does...we start chatting and he sends me some pics from his home-break, that he surfs almost 200 days a year. Faaacck...he surfs more than I do and he lives in Sweden. He seemed like a really cool guy, but I still give him the rundown that I won't ship boards until I get the money and it has cleared. I bring the boards down to BING, which is now factory down in Carson. I have to arrange a special Saturday meeting, so they can be packed before the shipper (MAP CARGO) picks them up. Anyone needing or wanting to ship a board overseas, should have these guys take care of it, they packed the boards unreal, arranged for the shipper to pick up and took care of the international waybill...a whole bunch of stuff that would make doing these type of shipments a total pain in the ass, made it totally painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment