Wednesday, October 20, 2010

THE COVE


This is a killer shot that Craig Ferre sent me..He has a bunch of cool shots that I will post in the next few days. Shit has been so busy that I missed the entire demolition down at the spot. I feel like I missed all the action, winter is always the best time of year there. The waves always seem to get better and the crowd thins out..you don't have to worry about losing your board and de-shinning a 6 year old, then get yelled at by everyone because you lost your board. Not like that ever happens to me.

The last 8 weeks I've had to work weekends and also spent my only free time packing and getting two of my vintage boards shipped out to SWEDEN..whaaat? There's actually really good surf in Sweden. I will post some more photos of that soon too, followed by the story of their travels to the Baltic Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment