Saturday, October 2, 2010

SUMMER GUARD- ASS CHEWING


I lost my board last week, my big Zephyr tandem, went to ride the nose and the tail lifted out of the water and it bounced for 46 yards up onto the shore, right into this little girls shins..took her down. I won't go into the rest of the story, of my greeting on the beach by all the do-gooders, but after it was all settled, I went to pay a little visit to the lifeguard tower to ask WTF he was doing? I had been watching the tower for about 45 minutes, thinking he was going to BLACKBALL because it was a warm day..but the water was cold. There were very few people in the water, but I don't know why there was no designated swim surf area- usually the guards will cone and flag the area for "swimmer safety." Since I fell out in the surfing area and my board bobbed and popped all the way to shore, felt like it wasn't really all my fault- maybe it was. I still went and chewed some ass, because the last thing I wanted to do was hurt someone, but it was a surfing area. It's not like I was surfing in the swimming area.

No comments:

Post a Comment